FC Exchange specialises in helping individuals manage their foreign currency requirements, so they can send money quickly and safely all over the globe.
FC Exchange not only offers competitive exchange rates, they also ensure there are no hidden fees to make your money transfer as cost-effective as possible.
With Brexit and ongoing geo-political tensions rising, it’s never been more important to have an industry expert by your side.
FC Exchange has a five-star rating on Trustpilot, where you can find plenty of reviews from their clients.
If you are in a hurry and need to make a quick one-off payment then our team can help you target the best exchange rate available at the time.
Provides you the right to buy or sell foreign currencies at a known exchange rate on a fixed future date.
Limit and stop loss orders help you target the best exchange rate for peace of mind.
Regular International Payments
Plan ahead with your regular payments to ensure you get the best exchange rate each time and avoid large fees.
How the process works
Sign up for an account online in just a few minutes or by post. Call us and a currency expert will help you through the process.
Select the currency amount you want to transfer and where you want to send it.
Discuss with your currency expert to select the right solution for you and send us your funds.
We’ll send the funds and keep you updated throughout the process with notifications.
Benefits of using FC Exchange:
- Dedicated account manager to guide you through the transfer proces
- Great exchange rates and no fees when you transfer over £3,000
- Track your payments and receive automatic notification using FC Exchange Online
- Move money 24/7 with our online service
- Weekly market reports to help you understand exchange rate movements
- Five-Star service as voted by independent consumers on Trustpilot
- Affiliate member of BAR, the recognised voice in the UK for removals and storage industry .
- Payments by bank transfers only
- Minimum transfer amount of £3,000
- Business transfers are provided by sister company Global Reach Partners
- No App
- Not Accepting USA-based Clients
Security, Regulation, and Guarantees
- Authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as an Authorised Electronic Money Institution (FRN: 900205).
- All client funds are kept in segregated, protected client accounts.
- Operating and profitable with no debt since we established in 2005.
- No speculation, buying ‘back to back’. This eliminates market risk and exposure.
- Best Exchange Rate Guarantee so that you know you’re in safe hands.
- A2 credit rating with Dun & Bradstreet (DUNS number 34-646-7629).
Key Facts :
- £5 Billion in transaction
- 25,478 Happy clients
- 98% recommend FC Exchange.
- FC Exchange regularly lends it’s expert opinion in major national newspapers and publications like The Daily Telegraph, The Times, Daily Mail and the BBC
- FC Exchange been operating and profitable with no debt since they established in 2005
- Alexa rank 1,471,644
- Providing personal and business money transfers
For more visit FC Exchange